Product description Salomon Speedcross CSWPThe Salomon Speedcross CSWP children’s shoes will become in the favorite shoe of your children since they offer great comfort, protection against the water, grip in mixed terrains, cushioning, and support for hiking, running or trail running activities are more fun for them.
The ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP) membrane will keep you protected from sudden rain, so their feet will be dry at all times. Besides, the anti-particles mesh in the upper allows the outing of moisture and the ripstop fabric can resist against tearing or scratching of the trees.
This running shoe for children has a Contragrip TD outsole, whose deep studs provide high durability, grip, and traction on wet, rocky or dry surfaces. The Energy Cell midsole injects cushioning and energy in each step. The protective toe cap avoids the foot from feeling pain when crashing against the stones.
The Sensifit system adjusts to the foot safely and comfortably and with the Quicklace system, it is very easy and quick to tie these trail running shoes for children and go out to enjoy the whole day playing and sharing with your children.
The Speedcross Cswp Shoe Is Built With Extra Grip For Young Feet That Are Ready To Move Fast And Follow You On Any Terrain. It´S Time You Let Them Remind You What playing is all about!
- The Sensifit system ensures a precise, comfortable fit and ground feel. Young feet deserve to be hugged!
- It takes Contagrip technology to keep a hold on the wild paths young runners choose to go down. They´re all set for fast fun and no slipping.
- Easy to slip on and off: the quicklace system is child´s play. The molded and injected EVA midsole provides comfort and cushioning for young feet.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Textile
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
Mesh and textile lining:
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.