Product description Salewa Alp Trainer Mid GoretexSalewa Alp Trainer Mid Gore-Tex is a flexible, comfortable, hiking and high intensity mountain training boots designed for everyone who is a alpinist to the core. This versatile shoe provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
The sure-grip Vibram outsole which enables the boots to penetrate into the ground and creates a good friction against the wet rocks while you are trail running. The Gore-tex Performance Comfort lining provides optimized breathability and waterproofing even in wet and slippery surfaces. It works exceptionally well in all sorts of trails.
Also, the Bilight mid-sole provides improved and long-lasting shock absorbency and rebound. The 3F System provides optimized breathability and stability even in wet and slippery surfaces and Salewa’s Alpine fit guarantee 100% blister free. The stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves and the Multi Fit Footbed + (MFF+) with interchangeable layers gives offers best customisation for your feet.
It is the ultimate mountaineering boots designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Salewa Alp Trainer Mid Gore-Tex is the answer if you are looking for perfect boots that provides protection, traction and comfort.
The JR Alp Trainer Mid GTX is our first GORE-TEX boot for kids with a MICHELIN outsole. Designed for hiking and scrambling, we equip it with a rugged MICHELIN Jr Ultra Train outsole with strong grooves and Outdoor Compound rubber for excellent grip and stability over any terrain.
It has a lightweight, flexible and robust upper made in coated fabric and leather and a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining which is durably waterproof and breathable, so that water stays on the outside, while inside perspiration can easily escape from your kids’ feet. And the cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep their feet cool and dry.
- Climbing performance
- 3F System: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing: Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- GORE-TEX : fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Weight: 290g (size 31 FR)
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Drop: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 33 mm / Toe Stack Height 18 mm)
- Coated fabric
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Outsole: JR Ultra Train